The only eligibility criterion to appear for ACET exam is that the student should have appeared/passed 10+2 exam or anequivalent with English as one the subjects. It is conducted twice a year in the months of June and December.
The New Structure of Examination is:
- 1. ACET is a 3-hour, 100 marks online exam which has 70 multiple choice questions with one correct answer for each question
- 2. The distribution of questions will be:
- a. 45 questions – 1 mark each
- b. 20 questions – 2 marks each
- c. 05 questions – 3 marks each
- 3. After successful registration, students will be able to download the sample question paper for the examination. However, thenames of the reference books will be provided to the students.
- 4. The syllabus will include the questions for :
- a. Section-I Mathematics, Statistics and Data Interpretation having 55% of weightage
- b. Section-II English and Logical Reasoning having 45% of weightage
- 5. The passing marks for ACET examination is 50.
- 6. ACET will now be conducted in 27 exam centres in India.
- 7. ACET will be conducted in a single day with one slot.